Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So lucky and so in love!

I can't believe I am about 5 1/2 moths pregnant! Sheesh! This is going to be a "mushy" post, so I am warning you now, it make make you shed a tear, or it may make you vomit! (Thank you hormones!) This past week, I found myself falling deeper in love with my husband, and a side I haven't seen too much of. He is so excited about our baby girl and talks about her, us,  and life together as a family all of the time. With all of the complications we had getting to this point, I think he was a bit nervous about this whole baby thing, but now he is over the scared part and just in the excited stage, which makes me even more excited than I already am! He is the most amazing husband and friend, and know that he will make an even more amazing dad. Last Sunday, we were able to feel her kick from the outside, so he finally got to feel some of the excitement I have been already feeling for the last few weeks! Sleeping with his hands on my belly and waiting for her to kick, talking about her non-stop, and all the little and big things he says or does to show his love and excitement, I find myself so lucky and so in love!

1 comment: