Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a......



GIRL!!!! Now that I am caught up on other posts, we are where we should be! Don't think you have been missing out on the other posts....I haven't given anyone the blog address until now....didn't think it would be very interesting to tell people about it when nothing is posted!! I started all my last blogs, but today finally finished them up so I could post them. Yes, Baby guppy Bruinsma is a girl and we could not be more excited! Jared thought it was a girl all along- I on the other hand really had not inclination one way or another.  We have broken the tradition of all boys so far, so I am sure this girl is going to be spoiled and TOUGH in order to hand with all of her male cousins! We haven't had an ultrasound since 7 weeks when she was just a blob with a heartbeat, so we were amazed to see a little baby in there moving, kicking, and sucking her thumb right before our eyes on the screen. We feel blessed that she is healthy and perfect and can't wait to meet her in May!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment