Sunday, January 2, 2011

15 weeks and counting!!

Phew! Into the 2nd trimester and still feeling great! I still have not had any sickness, food aversions/cravings, etc. so thank you little one!  We recently broke the news to everyone and we want to thank you for your kind words, support, and prayers. I also told my class the other day and I am not too sure who is more excited-us or them! It will be pretty interesting and I am ready for the weird looks I am sure I will get teaching human growth and development this spring 7 months pregnant!  We will be finding out what Baby Bruinsma is in about 5 weeks, so I will be sure to post pics and the updates as we get them! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!! With Love,
Jared, Merin, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment