Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hello 3rd trimester!!

I can't believe we are already in the third trimester!! Sometimes I feel like I have been pregnant forever, and other times it feels like it has gone so fast! All is well at the Bruinsma household. We have definitely settled on a name- Braelyn Leigh. Jared came up with the first name, and the middle name is the same as mine.  We are super excited and are counting down the days (only 93 from today...wowza!) We are working on the nursery-crib is put up and the room is painted. We only did one wall and I don't know if we will do other walls, or just keep it simple. I have my 28 week appointment coming up and from here on out I will go every 2 weeks. My doctor said we get to do one more ultrasound, so it will be fun to see how she has grown and changed since the last one. We can feel her move a lot more and she has got quite the right hook and the swift kicks down. Her and Jared have been playing a game everyday where Jared will put his hand on my belly and give her a little nudge and every time, and I mean every time, she does it right back! It is so funny and amazing. She is approaching 2 pounds and is about 15 inches long, so although she is growing fast, she has a lot more to do in these last 2 1/2 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment